One of the lcd skin not displaying full picon after 5sec, its the skin no.2 for lcd skins. name from FRONT DISPLAY PANEL= OE-A_LCDSKIN_2. not sure if its only me or others are have the same issue.
see attached pic.
LCD Skin No. 5 'OE-A_LCDSkin_5' Has A Slight Problem... When Playing Movies The Time Is Cut Off, Showing Only The Top Half... Does It On Both My Gigablue Quad+, And Every Image I've Flashed To Them... It's Only Minor, But After Seeing This Post, I Thought I'd Mention It...
i have only issue with the 2nd skin( OE-A_LCDSKIN_2 ). same thing happen on every image (e.g openatv, openmips etc) picon cuts to half as shown in my 1st post.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.