Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] LCD skin for GIGABLUE QUAD not displaying full picon

  • Thread starter Thread starter MK
  • Start date Start date

MK

V.I.P
Joined
Nov 9, 2012
Messages
654
Reaction score
9
Points
18
One of the lcd skin not displaying full picon after 5sec, its the skin no.2 for lcd skins. name from FRONT DISPLAY PANEL= OE-A_LCDSKIN_2. not sure if its only me or others are have the same issue.
see attached pic.

20150406_164157.webp
 
LCD Skin No. 5

LCD Skin No. 5 'OE-A_LCDSkin_5' Has A Slight Problem... When Playing Movies The Time Is Cut Off, Showing Only The Top Half... Does It On Both My Gigablue Quad+, And Every Image I've Flashed To Them... It's Only Minor, But After Seeing This Post, I Thought I'd Mention It...

11091091_10206631571136364_34012590_o.webp
 
LCD skins are one of the main features for gigablue boxes, will be nice if somebody comes up with a fix for these.
 
i have only issue with the 2nd skin( OE-A_LCDSKIN_2 ). same thing happen on every image (e.g openatv, openmips etc) picon cuts to half as shown in my 1st post.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top