Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] LCD4Linux

Fuzzy

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2014
Messages
188
Reaction score
1
Points
18
The sunset/sunrise times don't seem to be working in LCD4Linux. It is permanently set to 0700 - 1900. I'm not sure exactly when this happened but it was definitely working ok in 6.2.11

Cheers
 
It is working ok at 6.3.003 with LCDLinux v5.0-r12.
 
Could boday what the above is regards deltec
 
It is working ok at 6.3.003 with LCDLinux v5.0-r12.

I noticed that it wasn't working on image 6.3.002 and the 6.3.003 update didn't fix the problem so I went back to 6.2.11, using the same settings and it was fine. I reverted back to 6.3.003 and it's stuck at 0700 - 1900 again. It works with 6.2 but not with 6.3 using the same settings, so something must have changed :confused:

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top