Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Living hd

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ashr1
  • Start date Start date
A

Ashr1

Guest
Hi guys,

I wonder if anyone has come across this unique/weird problem.
All my channels are working, other than SKY Living HD, (SKY Living SD is fine)

I have a VU Solo box, VU Solo2 and VU Duo. Service provided by my own server and own local SLY card.
Everything was fine till last night when SKy Living HD just went blank.

Amy ideas where I can start to trouble shoot?
I have done the usual. Re-scanned, re-created bouquets etc...
Now I'm lost.

Any help, much appreciated.

Regards
A
 
Sorry one more question... I've never removed my viewing card from the card reader and popped it in a SLY box, EVER... and they still managed to scramble it?

Thanks
 
Sorry one more question... I've never removed my viewing card from the card reader and popped it in a SLY box, EVER... and they still managed to scramble it?

Thanks

In short Yes
 
Channel encryption has changed to one that either the box or emu cannot understand. Its the begging of the end of using your card in any other box than the pile of crap that Sky supply you.

Nano
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top