Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Load EPG from USB after reboot

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cem
  • Start date Start date
C

Cem

Guest
Hi guys,

I've been searching for the forum for this answer and seemed to have found it but can't get it to quite work.

I have CrossEPG set to save to USB, I have Swap File enabled at 256mb saved to /media/hdd/swapfile every time the box restarts the EPG is not loaded.

I'm using a 8GB Cruzer Fit Memory Stick.

I can get them back by forcing a manual EPG download but it won't automatically load upon restart.

Is this normal behaviour?
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top