Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo] Long press of the green button doesn't work

jukkal2

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
62
Location
Helsinki
A long press of the remote control green button no longer brings up the autotimer list, just a message saying that I don't have the autotimer plugin and it should be installed.
However, when I look at the plugins list, there IS autotimer on the top of the list, and I can still access the autotimer list through the blue button menu and the autotimers work as they always have. Is there some other plugin needed for long-pressed green key or what is the matter?

This is not a new thing for 5.2.004, it was already like this in the last 5.1.x images, I don't remember which was the first version where I noticed this but it was one of those released between January and July this year. I just have been lazy to report and waited if this gets fixed, because it is not a big issue since the autotimers can still be accessed through the menus.
 
Hi,
long green is working on my Solo2 but I do not have AutoTimer on it. Perhaps remove and reinstall autotimer might help.

ciao
 
Long green ok for me as well on an et10k - autotimer is there by default in ViX (and there's no autotimer in plugins), I don't see the need to install it at all.
 
When I had updated to 5.2.006, I checked some of the settings menus, and got the long green fixed by defining it in the interface key settings. Just took some trial and erro to figure out how the key settings work, but finally I got it done. Funny, I don't remember having fiddled in the key settings when it stopped working.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top