Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Lots of Missing Channels

Slammed Mind

New member
Joined
Jan 12, 2013
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi Guys

I'm still using my old Vu+ Duo, It runs on Vix 5.2.045 image.

I know support is discontinued for this box but I have an issue that I hope someone can help me with.

Normally when I do a scan i get 900+ channels but the other day I done a 28.2 manual scan and I only got 500+ channels.

I'm not sure what my options are or why so many channels are missing.

I was thinking of maybe creating a new satellite.xml file and putting into /var/enigma2 folder?

Any ideas how I can do a full scan to get all the channels back guys?

Because this is an old image, maybe some files need to be updated?

Would appreciate any help

Thanks guys
 
Your best bet is disabling Tuner A and trying a scan. Then re-enable Tuner A & disable Tuner B. Then swap the twin satellite cables about and you should then see if any of your feeds (cabling) is faulty etc.
You can also try re-connecting your F-Connectors etc. It’ll be a trial & error job but should be able to narrow it down somewhat.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top