Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Manuals scan issue, configured satellite not visible

Mikko

New member
Joined
Apr 1, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

I recently updated my VU+ Duo with the latest available image, build 5.1.032 ( openvix-5.1.032.release-vuduo_usb.zip)
I would now need to manually rescan one of the configured satellites, but for some reason I don't se the configured
satellites in the manual scan selection?

Configured satellites (DiSEqC) are: 0.8W Thor5/6 and Intelsat 10-02, 13.0E Hot Bird 13B/C/D and 19.2E Astra 1KR/1L/1M.

Tuner A is the primary one and Tuner B is set as "Equal to Tuner A".

The manual scan, for some reason only shows these satellites as available: 4.8E Astra 4A/SES5, 7.0E Eutelsat 7A and 93.5E Insat 3A/4B

Why can't I choose any of the above configured ones?

Bug or user stupidity?
 
We are limited to where we live and the arc that your dish covers as many are out of reach or below the horizon.I thought a manual scan was on a set tp and an automatic scan would scan the whole sat
Tuner setup should let you choose what sat to scan on.
 
Maybe expert mode needs selecting - can't check at the moment.
 
Check that you only have one xml file. system location is /etc/tuxbox. If you have one in /etc/enigma2, that will have priority. Check file has satellite or better still, update the xml file.


Just to confirm, do you have two diseqc switches?
 
Looks like the cause was user stupidity after all.. :rolleyes:
After updating the image the necessary restart was performed, but after uploading the channel data backup I did not perform another restart.
Restarted the Duo and now I can select the correct satellites, lesson learned!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top