Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] many picons is missing?

GrisKo

New member
Joined
May 27, 2012
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guys

After running last update many picons is missing.? (examples: Eurosport, DR 1, DR 2, TV 2 from Sweden)

I did read that some work on picons were made, with this update.

I did also see 1 picon on Love Nature 0.8w were corrected.

Is there a fix existing, on the way, or do I have to do some work? 😉

Best Regards

- GrisKo
 
Last edited:
These picons sets are downloaded from openpicons.com/picons, so if there is a problem it should be reported there.
 
Thanks.. A different size were better supported. 👍
 
I rebuilt from github/Picons and now it seems all are back.
 
Are you using SRPicons or SNPicons? Maybe the service references/names need to be added. Please install the plugin called "missing picons" and run it. Then attach the file it it creates in /tmp to here.

Better still, submit a pull request here: https://github.com/picons/picons
 
Are you using SRPicons or SNPicons? Maybe the service references/names need to be added. Please install the plugin called "missing picons" and run it. Then attach the file it it creates in /tmp to here.

Better still, submit a pull request here: https://github.com/picons/picons
In the last couple of updates (from openpicons.com) SNP were missing many, e.g. BBC 4 HD, E4, more4, etc.
 
They are built from the same source files. Nonetheless, I will inform legobatman and he can look why his build process is not catching those.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top