Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Meny/ VIX / Skin settings?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MyB5
  • Start date Start date
M

MyB5

Guest
Overscan, what's does this do? Default is set on 40, I changed to 100, but did'nt notice any difference...

I have problems with my Kerni HD skin, the info bar goes "all the way out", horizontal. Also when I look through my channel lists (bouquets), and the number of the channel is above 1000 I can't see the first number. How to fix?
 
I changed overscan to 100, as my "menu" was tight against the left hand side of the screen, making it hard to read the 1st couple of letters on each line.

Changing it to 100 moved the menu about 1cm to the right. You need to restart the GUI for it to take effect.
 
Overscan, what's does this do? Default is set on 40, I changed to 100, but did'nt notice any difference...

I have problems with my Kerni HD skin, the info bar goes "all the way out", horizontal. Also when I look through my channel lists (bouquets), and the number of the channel is above 1000 I can't see the first number. How to fix?

that setting is ONLY for ViX skin
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top