I agree. Font is too thin. Part of number 2 and 8 are too thin to be seen. An option to change font would be cool.
Indeed, 2 and 8 are the worst ones
I agree. Font is too thin. Part of number 2 and 8 are too thin to be seen. An option to change font would be cool.
Indeed, 2 and 8 are the worst ones
one of the best skin ever , but i'm getting frustrated when installing some part of the skin and some other parts stop working . i just can't figure out what is compatible what is not . also i want to ask - if i install this skin from feeds , can i delete it from plugins with no remains in ViX image ?
reinstalled my vu and now when i try to build the skin it just says. writing skin file please wait.... and hangs so i have to restart.
Hi,
I can't find this skin on the feeds, it was removed ?
thanks
Re: VIX time shift. It would be really good if the icons and functionality could extend to movie/recorded playback too. I like the ffwd and rew speeds showing on the screen.
Is this possible?
Gary
Hi I have reflashed and installed from plugins. Is there now a way to change the channel text colour? If so how do I do it? I cannot see anything in the colour settings.
The way the feeds work is when VIX is updated they refresh the plugins. As such I think the version in the feeds shows as Git+15 or something like that, where as skin is currently on version 21. So the next time VIX is updated the skin will update and include that change.
still not doing anything. what folders do i delete to completely remove mymetrix from my box and I will reflash it
Ok. Thanks. I remember seeing a screen shot with different coloured channel name. So asked. Will wait the update. Do I have to select "yes" for auto update?

Ok. Thanks. I remember seeing a screen shot with different coloured channel name. So asked. Will wait the update. Do I have to select "yes" for auto update?
Vix now updated and so is the skin - in order to change the channel selection colour you will need to disable the skinpart "channel selection with modified next event". I have done this by default for the next update.
The colour is metixaccent2 - which you can change in the plugin if needed.
Not that I'm aware of, check under MatrixHd in skins section.