Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

one of the best skin ever , but i'm getting frustrated when installing some part of the skin and some other parts stop working . i just can't figure out what is compatible what is not . also i want to ask - if i install this skin from feeds , can i delete it from plugins with no remains in ViX image ?
 
reinstalled my vu and now when i try to build the skin it just says. writing skin file please wait.... and hangs so i have to restart.
 
Indeed, 2 and 8 are the worst ones

Unfortunately I don't/can't code the plugin so I can't implement any options. However I do agree and have been trying various fonts - when I find one I like I will change it.
 
one of the best skin ever , but i'm getting frustrated when installing some part of the skin and some other parts stop working . i just can't figure out what is compatible what is not . also i want to ask - if i install this skin from feeds , can i delete it from plugins with no remains in ViX image ?

Hi Shizik, if you can give me examples of when this happens I will look into it. However if you are using skinparts from the openstore that are not in the Openvix section it is likely they are user made parts and not compatible with Vix.

When installed from the feeds it uninstalls with no remains - however you MUST MUST change to another skin before uninstalling the plugin.
 
reinstalled my vu and now when i try to build the skin it just says. writing skin file please wait.... and hangs so i have to restart.

F1mad - can you try this with just the default skinparts. These are shown in the thread a page or so back. I have just done a clean reflash and installed MetrixHD and it worked fine - may be an incompatible plugin - remember it is only the ones in the OpenVix suite that are guaranteed to work.
 
Re: VIX time shift. It would be really good if the icons and functionality could extend to movie/recorded playback too. I like the ffwd and rew speeds showing on the screen.
Is this possible?
Gary
 
MetrixHD_MOD

Hi I have reflashed and installed from plugins. Is there now a way to change the channel text colour? If so how do I do it? I cannot see anything in the colour settings.
 
Re: VIX time shift. It would be really good if the icons and functionality could extend to movie/recorded playback too. I like the ffwd and rew speeds showing on the screen.
Is this possible?
Gary

Should be possible - I had a look at the movieplayer screen yesterday and will see if I can add this in.
 
Hi I have reflashed and installed from plugins. Is there now a way to change the channel text colour? If so how do I do it? I cannot see anything in the colour settings.

The way the feeds work is when VIX is updated they refresh the plugins. As such I think the version in the feeds shows as Git+15 or something like that, where as skin is currently on version 21. So the next time VIX is updated the skin will update and include that change.
 
MetrixHD_MOD

The way the feeds work is when VIX is updated they refresh the plugins. As such I think the version in the feeds shows as Git+15 or something like that, where as skin is currently on version 21. So the next time VIX is updated the skin will update and include that change.

Ok. Thanks. I remember seeing a screen shot with different coloured channel name. So asked. Will wait the update. Do I have to select "yes" for auto update?
 
still not doing anything. what folders do i delete to completely remove mymetrix from my box and I will reflash it
 
MetrixHD_MOD

still not doing anything. what folders do i delete to completely remove mymetrix from my box and I will reflash it

If your going to reflash you don't need to delete anything the reflash will delete everything just make a backup from backup manager first
 
MetrixHD_MOD

I tried to install boot logo from open store. It says installed. But when I reboot it doesn't show up. How do I install the boot logo?
 
Ok. Thanks. I remember seeing a screen shot with different coloured channel name. So asked. Will wait the update. Do I have to select "yes" for auto update?

No need to select auto updates - that will allow updates from iMaxxx the original author, rather than updates from me :)

The bootlogo on openstore is for VTI, and is downloaded a different place. It will be called bootlogo.mvi and it needs to replace the default one in /usr/share/enigma2, its probably been downloaded somewhere in /usr/share/enigma2/metrixhd/. You can move it and it will work.

Or in the next update I've included my version below which will be included automatically :)

screenshot.webp
 
Ok. Thanks. I remember seeing a screen shot with different coloured channel name. So asked. Will wait the update. Do I have to select "yes" for auto update?

Vix now updated and so is the skin - in order to change the channel selection colour you will need to disable the skinpart "channel selection with modified next event". I have done this by default for the next update.

The colour is metixaccent2 - which you can change in the plugin if needed.
 
MetrixHD_MOD

Vix now updated and so is the skin - in order to change the channel selection colour you will need to disable the skinpart "channel selection with modified next event". I have done this by default for the next update.

The colour is metixaccent2 - which you can change in the plugin if needed.

That's great! Will try tomorrow. What does this "channel selection with modified next event" do by the way?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top