Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

Hey guys, I upgraded to Zeus today, but when I install Matrix via feeds, and save the skin, it does not show up in Settings>System>Display>Skins as an option (even after rebooting). Any idea if it is compatible yet with the new Vix?
 
Look in Menu -> Setup -> System -> User interface -> Skin setup
 
Hey guys

I can olny see the the ViX-Night-HD in the skin setup does anyone know where I can download the latest vesion so I can FTP it over. Does it go in the usr/share/enigma2 folder
 
Once you open the Matrix plugin and save the Skin it will show up as judge outlined.
 
rosco no need to FTP. Simply install it from feeds. You'll find it under Skins, called MetrixHD or something similar.
 
Cheers mate but its not under skins the only one there is vix-night-hd, is there a download link to ftp it?
 
It is. It's called matrixhd under feeds-skins.
 
Sorry if this has been asked before but is there a way to change the first info bar to a working one with resolution, tuner, crypt info, etc on the present VIX image using a VU+Solo2 ??

Cheers
 
How can I make the letter(just the letters, nothing more) on my EPG to be dark yellow so I can differentiate it from the Channels names and what is being transmitted on the channel?

something like this:

i73n1g.webp

and not like this:

attachment.php


Thanks
 
Hi Tito,

I'm afraid the Graphic Epg box in the middle comes straight from VIX and not the skin and so I don't think it is possible to customise the text colours.
 
Also you do mean on the graphical epg? Not the single epg as in your first picture. It can be done in single epg- the colour is called accent2 from memory which you can change in the MyMetrix plugin menu.
 
Hi Tito,

I'm afraid the Graphic Epg box in the middle comes straight from VIX and not the skin and so I don't think it is possible to customise the text colours.
G-EPG can be skinned perfectly; see screenie for an example.
Also see the attached text-file for some hints on skinning. That may seem a bit cryptical, but you simple have to experiment a bit.
 

Attachments

  • G-EPG Magic-HD.webp
    G-EPG Magic-HD.webp
    76.2 KB · Views: 64
  • EPG-Skin_ViX.zip
    EPG-Skin_ViX.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 4
I've jus reinstalled matrix on the Zeus image and when I select save my skin to update changes it crashes the receiver. Is there a reason why it won't run?
 
I've jus reinstalled matrix on the Zeus image and when I select save my skin to update changes it crashes the receiver. Is there a reason why it won't run?

Crash = crashlog.
Without uploading it, impossible to tell...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top