I'm getting the word update flashing constantly up the top right corner under the time. I feel like such a fool but what do I need to do to get rid of it?
Is it telling me i need to update, or its updating something.
Go to weather dot yahoo dot com.Enter your zip code and notice your ID#.
Now go to plugin browser-mymetrix lite(that's the skin I'm using)-weather settings-metrix weather ID.Enter your weather ID# save and reboot.
hey can someone tell me how to make the weather temp in 2nd info work, gives me wrong temp for my location. i went to plugin than my matrix, general settings than changed location code to 44418 for london, than saved skin still giving me wrong figures and condition by 8 Celsius, shows me cloud and thunder when its sunny.
Did you install any skin parts from the store? It looks a renderer - RollerCharLCD may be causing the problem. I haven't seen this before so wonder if it was installed by a skinpart or perhaps is axtrend specific.
How comes each time i install this my box has issues?
I tried on Zeus and my box went into a bootloop after saving my skin and it froze on 'writing skin'.
I ended up flashing Helios and from scratch when i tried it just boot loops when i choose the simple mode. It displayed 'reading from template' and got stuck there....
Does any one know to link my solo2 with my account i created,iv tried both adding the online code & adding the downloaded file through extension manager ????
Does anyone know how to get the gaps back in to the EPG or if there will be an official fix at some point? OH is starting to complain that the EPG is too hard to read like this and I really want to keep this skin as IMO its the best one out there.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.