Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

openvix 106 on gigablue quad - should be 1080 skin campatible. is the skin on the stable or developer feed?
 
yes that receiver does have the 1080 frame buffer activated, have a read of the very first post in this thread for details on how to activate the 1080 version.
 
It's not showing for me either on my Duo2.

I went into MyMetrix settings but I only see Classic, Original and an OpenPLI3 mod in the 'Skin Templates' option. I am running 106 with v2.0.14 of MyMetrix.
 
Hi Finbarr can you update to 107 and see if that works for you. Please let us know :)
 
Will do. I'm out until tomorrow night. Will try then. Cheers
 
Cheers Finbarr.

HD icon now fixed. Will probably be in 108 - thanks Rob van der Does :thumbsup:
 
Updated to 107, and I see the 1080 option now. Selected that and trying to 'Save my skin' but it sits on the Generating screen forever. About 15 minutes so far...
 
Glad to hear it worked for you city. Rossi and finbarr thanks for letting me know, I think I have tracked it down due to github not creating an empty folder and have now put a dummy file in there. This will take effect from Vix 108.

In the meantime, here's a prebuilt skin.xml which can be placed in /usr/share/enigma2/metrixhd/


View attachment skin.zip

Cheers.
 
Having problems unzipping that. Any chance you can post the unzipped file? Or tar.gz?
 
Oh wait. You didn't zip it. Simply renaming to xml works.
 
Afraid the new xml didn't fix it for me. Ftpd it over and rebooted. But it still gets stuck on Generating.
 
cant find this on 107 on my tm nano2 super which is capable of the 1080 buffer
 
Having problems unzipping that. Any chance you can post the unzipped file? Or tar.gz?

I used OS X built-in archiver to make the zip but have remade with a different program now which hopefully helps.

View attachment skin.zip

I also should have been more clear that once this skin.xml file is placed in /usr/share/enigma2/metrixhd/ there is no need to generate the skin you just need to select it from the skin setup menu in system>setup>user interface>

i seem to have just the 720p one
where is the 1080 one?

Rossi did you mean within the zip file? Anyway I have checked and re-checked this zip and it is 100% the 1080 skin. For anyone else using this zip file please ensure that you have updated to VIX107 otherwise other files will be missing.




If anyone really wishes to fix the generating skin issue the navigate to

/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/extensions/mymetrix/skinparts/

and make sure in both the screens and widgets folders there are 2 folders in each - active and inactive. Plus make sure there is nothing in the active folder.

Please remember though - There are currently no 1080VIX compatible skinparts in the store , this will take time for others to make :thumbsup:
 
cant find this on 107 on my tm nano2 super which is capable of the 1080 buffer

1080 version is built into the regular version of the skin, so should show in the feeds in skins(not skins1080) and then you select the 1080 skin within the plugin.

However as you've probably read from above this is currently broken so you can either download and apply the fixes above or just hang on until the next vix update when all should be fixed.
 
tbh i use my own build server so i ran an updated build and updated metrix in the upgrade process, i then went in to the plugin and selected save my skin,
its generated it and rebooted it and then i selected it from the skin setup.
and its the 720 version.


so now if i remove this and re-install metrix from the feeds i should just be able to select it from the skin menu and dont need to go into the plugin?



it might be wise to put this in skins1080 and take out from the store as i can forsee many issues with people downloading incompatible screens/addons etc.
 
Rossi -did you go into mymetrix general settings and select 1080?

I tend to agree and think it may be easiest to make a separate 1080 skin for those that want it without the store. I will set this up today :)
 
Aha working now.

I set Skinparts to off (even though I don't use any anyway!) and regenerated again. Upon restart its all 1080! Nice job!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top