Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

One question. Over the past couple of weeks my EPG has looked strange. Seeing transparency around the edges as in the screenshot. I tried deleting all the files and rebuilding but it still stays the same. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419247724.220946.webp
 
Hold on. Ignore me. I fixed it by completely deleting the plug-in files from the Extensions folder. Sorted now.
 
1080 version is built into the regular version of the skin, so should show in the feeds in skins(not skins1080) and then you select the 1080 skin within the plugin.

However as you've probably read from above this is currently broken so you can either download and apply the fixes above or just hang on until the next vix update when all should be fixed.

Metrix or mymetrix isnt available on download plugins page not listed anywhere
 
There's a typo and it's listed as MatrixHD in skins (or should be!)
 
In the 1080 version the vix submenue is broken. There are no menue items. Everything Else working well- Thanks!
 
In the 1080 version the vix submenue is broken. There are no menue items. Everything Else working well- Thanks!

Thanks for letting me know wfa001 and glad the rest is now working.
 
when i tried the 1080 skin it looks great but the epg then sits in the top left quarter of the screen rather then being in the middle or even full screen like it should be
 
Thanks jwestwood74. When in the EPG, can you press menu and check that the "Picture in Graphics" is set to yes. Does that help?
 
Hi, I got a new vu+ duo2 with latest image and since I installed this theme I can't change VFD theme. My box crashes every time I enter those settings. The first time I entered VFD skin settings my box crashed and the VFD wouldn't work. I had to flash my box to get it working again.

Also, half of the stuff on my box is unreadable, because the font is too big at times. Is there an easy fix for this? ViX menu is also empty.

Endurance Pro Light will go nice with this theme, please let me know if I can simply swap it on my box?

Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If you have an issue, please create a thread in the ViX support section. It's no use adding this to a thousand-post thread.
 
Hi zYx,

Can't answer the VFD stuff I'm afraid, but will try with some of the other stuff.

Quite easy to change the fonts, you will need to copy the font files over the /usr/share/enigma2/metrixhd/fonts and edit the beginning of the file skin.xml with the new font names. Let me know if it looks any good :)

VIX menu is fixed in the next update, and I'm aware that some of list's are obscured which will get fixed after the xmas period, however if you can be more specific I can make sure they're fixed quicker.

Thanks, Steve
 
Any chance of a download link as i'm running an old image and have no feeds from the plugins?

Thanks,
 
It works fine also on Venton HD Eco plus? I can find it online or only through by ftp?
Thanks
 
With 1080 version,letter M is missing from Channelname on infobar....For exaple,is written "TV Usic" istead "MTV Music"...
 

Attachments

  • 20150105_12085880.webp
    20150105_12085880.webp
    23.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited by a moderator:
It works fine also on Venton HD Eco plus? I can find it online or only through by ftp?
Thanks

It should work fine with any box that runs Vix. It is best to download online in the feeds.
 
With 1080 version,letter M is missing from Channelname on infobar....For exaple,is written "TV Usic" istead "MTV Music"...

Thanks veskop. Yes this happens on some other channel names too. It can be fixed by making the font smaller but I'm trying to find a better way. Hope to have it fixed in the next week.
 
Think I'll have a play with MetrixHD soon, I have had it on my box for ages running fine but don't think I've got it in 1080. I did have a weird issue, as I installed it on a friends box (same model as mine) and elements are different. Could this be that I selected 1080 on his and that element of the skin has yet to be made for 1080? For example pushing up brings a simple channel list EPG. On mine it's in metrix but his is like standard vix with some minor metrix parts
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top