It's coming on very well but you spoiled the surprise Belierzz 
Yes I have been working on MetrixHD v2. It is still a work in progress but I have uploaded for those that want to try - including the epg for f1mad.
You need to install latest beta from http://mymetrix.de (2.0.11b). If you've already downloaded previously please update as this latest version fixes some bugs. Follow the installation and signup instructions from the website.
Enter the My-Metrix plugin (not openstore plugin), and enter the OpenStore from within there. This should show my plugins for under OpenVix -their are currently 4 - GraphicalEPG, Quick EPG,NumberZap and a widget to add the coloured button to the infobar.
You then need to install install one more plugin for the EPG. This is also located in the OpenStore but in Skin Extensions and called "Images for Graphical EPG for VIX"
I will be working on more screens in future and tweaking some as not happy with picon in quickepg and timeline in graphicalepg.
Enjoy,
Steve
Yes I have been working on MetrixHD v2. It is still a work in progress but I have uploaded for those that want to try - including the epg for f1mad.
You need to install latest beta from http://mymetrix.de (2.0.11b). If you've already downloaded previously please update as this latest version fixes some bugs. Follow the installation and signup instructions from the website.
Enter the My-Metrix plugin (not openstore plugin), and enter the OpenStore from within there. This should show my plugins for under OpenVix -their are currently 4 - GraphicalEPG, Quick EPG,NumberZap and a widget to add the coloured button to the infobar.
You then need to install install one more plugin for the EPG. This is also located in the OpenStore but in Skin Extensions and called "Images for Graphical EPG for VIX"
I will be working on more screens in future and tweaking some as not happy with picon in quickepg and timeline in graphicalepg.
Enjoy,
Steve


