Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

I've fixed the weather background box issue - update coming later tonight when home from work.

Good to see you on here Taykun/OldSkulRide - thank you for all your work so far and I hope I can contribute something useful :)
 
Yup :)

Remove these lines from the skin.xml file and it will disappear:


<!--/* WEATHER WIDGET -->
<widget render="MetrixWeatherUpdater" source="global.CurrentTime" position="28,40" size="10,60" backgroundColor="transparent" foregroundColor="transparent" valign="center" halign="center" font="Meteo; 1" zPosition="10" />
<ePixmap position="41,40" size="213,70" pixmap="MetrixHD_MOD/back.png" />
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="40,31" size="78,80" font="Regular; 60" zPosition="10" halign="right" valign="center" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="background" transparent="1" noWrap="1">
<convert type="MetrixWeather">currentWeatherTemp</convert>
</widget>
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="118,49" size="30,26" font="Regular; 17" zPosition="10" halign="left" valign="center" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="background" transparent="1" noWrap="1">
<convert type="MetrixWeather">CF</convert>
</widget>
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="205,50" size="39,26" font="Regular; 16" zPosition="10" halign="right" valign="center" foregroundColor="grey" backgroundColor="background" transparent="1" noWrap="1">
<convert type="MetrixWeather">forecastTodayTempMax</convert>
</widget>
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="205,76" size="39,26" font="Regular; 16" zPosition="10" halign="right" valign="center" foregroundColor="darkgrey" backgroundColor="background" transparent="1" noWrap="1">
<convert type="MetrixWeather">forecastTodayTempMin</convert>
</widget>
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="260,50" size="50,50" font="Meteo; 45" zPosition="10" halign="left" valign="center" foregroundColor="grey" backgroundColor="background20" transparent="1" noWrap="1">
<convert type="MetrixWeather">forecastTomorrowCode</convert>
</widget>
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="312,50" size="39,26" font="Regular; 16" zPosition="10" halign="right" valign="center" foregroundColor="grey" backgroundColor="background20" transparent="1" noWrap="1">
<convert type="MetrixWeather">forecastTomorrowTempMax</convert>
</widget>
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="312,76" size="39,26" font="Regular; 16" zPosition="10" halign="right" valign="center" foregroundColor="darkgrey" backgroundColor="background" transparent="1" noWrap="1">
<convert type="MetrixWeather">forecastTomorrowTempMin</convert>
</widget>
<ePixmap position="254,43" size="106,65" pixmap="MetrixHD_MOD/backtransp.png" zPosition="-1" />
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="151,50" size="50,50" font="Meteo; 45" zPosition="10" halign="left" valign="center" backgroundColor="background" transparent="1" noWrap="1">
<convert type="MetrixWeather">forecastTodayCode</convert>
</widget>
<widget source="session.RecordState" render="Pixmap" pixmap="MetrixHD/icons/ico_rec_on.png" position="57,133" size="74,23" zPosition="2" alphatest="blend">
<convert type="ConditionalShowHide">Blink</convert>
</widget>
<!-- WEATHER WIDGET */--><!-- /* STYLE NEW -->

Enjoy,

Steve
 
No not dead but in Florida on holiday Ocram, so no action for last week or next :)

However I do need to decide when I come back, whether to continue making small but visible changes or spend time cleaning up the code. I will probably go half and half and make a some changes to the recordings screen and tidy up a few other screens, and then clean up the code and perhaps implement the plugin.
 
its pretty good atm tbh. only a few screens need sorting. i would say 95% right. best skin I have tried.
 
need to finish and put it in a full zip folder as I think some ppl may be put off by having to go through the whole thread.
 
is anyone else getting a crash when you try and play recorded files?
 
MetrixHD_MOD

No but I get a crash on vu duo latest vix build when I go into deep standby I can mail you crash log if you wish
 
Hi guys, back from hols today and looking and improving some bits this week.

hifial and f1mad - both recorded files and deep standby work fine here with no plugins - perhaps this is the cause? hifial please post log here and happy to take a look :)
 
In the meantime iMaxxx has updated his skin MetrixHD to v2.0 beta:
HTML:
http://live.mymetrix.de/index.php?page=packages

According to the forum on his homepage (you can see it if you are registered) the plugin is compatible with OpenPli 3.0. The skin is completely modular and everything works fine in ViX also - besides infobar and second infobar modules.
If someone with coding skills could have a look, the complete skin with all possibilities would work on ViX. Maybe scwheeler?

Edit: tested on Vu Solo2
 
Last edited:
METRIX SCREEN.webp

Iv installed the metrixhd plugin and it works great apart from epg looks terrible compared to what we had before. does anyone know how to get it back to how it was looking before?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top