Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

MetrixHD_MOD

My epg has gotten more slower now. Now, for the first time, I am getting a message "please while gathering data" when I press epg button on solo2. When I change the skin back to vix night theme also I get the same. So not sure if its entirely due to the skin. But this started since I installed this skin. Any other solo2 users experience this?

Another this I noticed is that the digit "2" and 8 appear cut. I think it is to do with the font.

This has nothing to do with the skin its a new feature in the vix image itself

So it will happen with all skins from now on
 
This has nothing to do with the skin its a new feature in the vix image itself

So it will happen with all skins from now on

what feature is that ? and whats the point to have that feature if it slow the box ?
 
MetrixHD_MOD

what feature is that ? and whats the point to have that feature if it slow the box ?

Exactly! A "feature" to make the box slower!! Normally if I press epg button, there was no perceivable delay between pressing and displaying the epg. But lately, there is one second delay showing this message.
 
Exactly! A "feature" to make the box slower!! Normally if I press epg button, there was no perceivable delay between pressing and displaying the epg. But lately, there is one second delay showing this message.

With next image update, this message will be gone for boxes with faster cpu as the solo2..

Code:
https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/commit/c031590b0bb3a871f6aa911203353af8873ee3d5
 
MetrixHD_MOD

Exactly! A "feature" to make the box slower!! Normally if I press epg button, there was no perceivable delay between pressing and displaying the epg. But lately, there is one second delay showing this message.

There was never a feature to make any thing slower on the image. We simply placed a message in the EPG screen that said some thing to the effect of " please wait while gathering data" rather than having a blank screen. This is just reassure the user that something is happening, on some boxes it made the EPG a little slower to open by 1 second, but that was never intended.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
MetrixHD_MOD

There was never a feature to make any thing slower on the image. We simply placed a message in the EPG screen that said some thing to the effect of " please wait while gathering data" rather than having a blank screen. This is just reassure the user that something is happening, on some boxes it made the EPG a little slower to open by 1 second, but that was never intended.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thanks. That makes sense. You might want to consider taking it off for faster boxes like suggested above.
 
MetrixHD_MOD

Thanks. That makes sense. You might want to consider taking it off for faster boxes like suggested above.

That is exactly what has been done for the next release.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Update:

New skinpart available from the Openstore for VIX timeshift displaying the programme currently viewing.

screenshot-3.webp

Also working with Sowa, I have updated some old screens and added some previously unskinned VIX specific screens. These will not be launched as skinparts and will be built directly into the skin. This will be available when MetrixHD is in the feeds, which should be from the next update build 669.
 
Hello scwheeler,

is there a way to add the green/red dot for new aviable VIX-updates in the InfoBar?

Thx
 
MetrixHD_MOD

On the channel list, both channel name and the program name have same colour. Is there a way to change this?
 
Done - from next update programme name shows in the accent colour :)
 
just a quickie i know this was soley made for the vu's but does anyone have it working on a tm2t by any chance if so what settings did you use?

cheers guys
 
drx360 - I have no knowledge of the tm2t but as MetrixHD is in the feeds now (not with all the changes above yet), have you tried installing from there?

BTW, in order to get it to install from the feeds you need to fully delete the old plugin. As I was unable to do this I suggest a quick backup, reflash, restore backup and then install from the feeds. Sorry, sure there is a better way - may need to use a telnet command.
 
MetrixHD_MOD

just a quickie i know this was soley made for the vu's but does anyone have it working on a tm2t by any chance if so what settings did you use?

cheers guys

I'm using it on aTM-2T, works fine. If you are having problems, as I did at first, try creating a swap file.


Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs
 
I'm using it on aTM-2T, works fine. If you are having problems, as I did at first, try creating a swap file.


Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs

How did you create a swap file mate?
 
Re: MetrixHD_MOD

To be honest the 2T has more than enough ram and should not need a swap file at all, infact using a swap file when one is not needed can have the reverse effect of slowing the receiver down.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top