Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

That's great! Will try tomorrow. What does this "channel selection with modified next event" do by the way?

Not much, I was just playing with the way the next event was displayed, there is actually more info displayed if you disable it!
 
I've checked and not found it, i'm using a Gigablue Quad, there any incompatibility with this receiver and this skin ?

Not that I'm aware of. Can I check you have upgraded to the latest version of VIX - 679?
 
MetrixHD_MOD

I updated. I cannot see metrixaccent2 on colour settings. Version 2.0.11b
 
Hi,
I installed the skin from the feed today but skin.xml was not directly in the skin directory so it was not show on my Solo2 to select this skin. After I copied the xml out of the sub directory I could select the skin.

ciao
 
Hi,
I installed the skin from the feed today but skin.xml was not directly in the skin directory so it was not show on my Solo2 to select this skin. After I copied the xml out of the sub directory I could select the skin.

ciao

Hi Trial, sorry maybe I should update the 1st post. You need to run the plugin first and select save metrix skin, which generates the skin.xml file. Worth doing this as any other xml file probably is not fully complete. Enjoy :)
 
Couple of observations/wants.
When a program is recording, it shows on the screen when you change channels - ie channel recording and time recorded so far. Is there any way to turn that off? It also doesn't show the proper Sly epg numbering as the channel being recorded.
Secondly, when playing back a recording, pressing ok brings up a synopsis - useful, but it doesn't match the skin at all. Can that be tweaked?
Gary
 
Hi Shizik, if you can give me examples of when this happens I will look into it. However if you are using skinparts from the openstore that are not in the Openvix section it is likely they are user made parts and not compatible with Vix.

When installed from the feeds it uninstalls with no remains - however you MUST MUST change to another skin before uninstalling the plugin.

so i flashed ViX image and installed MetrixHD from feeds , saved skin from mymetrix and i have running metrix skin on my VUUNO . and here is the thing - when i try to install CRYPTINFO (there are few of them in skin parts) nothing happens or to be more precise - some part of already installed skin parts stop working . can you please explain to me how i can have running cryptinfo skin part and i also miss video resolution , so i can see if picture quality is 1080i or whatever .
 
Couple of observations/wants.
When a program is recording, it shows on the screen when you change channels - ie channel recording and time recorded so far. Is there any way to turn that off? It also doesn't show the proper Sly epg numbering as the channel being recorded.
Secondly, when playing back a recording, pressing ok brings up a synopsis - useful, but it doesn't match the skin at all. Can that be tweaked?
Gary

Hi Gary -

Synopsis - it can be tweaked, and will be :) There are a couple of screens like that to fix.

Recording - not sure what you mean so will have a look, but feel free to post a screenshot.
 
so i flashed ViX image and installed MetrixHD from feeds , saved skin from mymetrix and i have running metrix skin on my VUUNO . and here is the thing - when i try to install CRYPTINFO (there are few of them in skin parts) nothing happens or to be more precise - some part of already installed skin parts stop working . can you please explain to me how i can have running cryptinfo skin part and i also miss video resolution , so i can see if picture quality is 1080i or whatever .

Hi Shizik - unfortunately the cryptinfo skinpart was not made by me and appears to be incompatible. I'm working on the main skin still to make it fully compatible with VIX however the beauty of this skin is that if anyone wants to make a skinpart compatible with VIX please upload it :thumbsup:
 
Hi Shizik - unfortunately the cryptinfo skinpart was not made by me and appears to be incompatible. I'm working on the main skin still to make it fully compatible with VIX however the beauty of this skin is that if anyone wants to make a skinpart compatible with VIX please upload it :thumbsup:

nvm. i can live for now without cryptinfo , and definitely this skin have great potential ! one more thing - i can see some nicknames i presume from skin developers for MetrixHD but i can't find yours - scwheeler , so i can download your skin parts to be sure they are ViX compatible

edit - sorry my bad .... yours are in folder - ViX compatible
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gary -

Synopsis - it can be tweaked, and will be :) There are a couple of screens like that to fix.

Recording - not sure what you mean so will have a look, but feel free to post a screenshot.

Here you go. If I've done it right! It's the record notification. Bbc one is on 101 not 1 and would like to turn it off as the rec icon is enough

image.webp
 
Hi,
the progress bar in ViX-EPG lies over the info text of the selected channel. See screen shot.

HbbTV indicator does not work on my Solo2.

ciao
 

Attachments

  • vix-epg.webp
    vix-epg.webp
    117.6 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
would it be possible to add the update icon flashing green red in the corner like on other skins. im sure this has already been requested but i cant find it???
 
Here you go. If I've done it right! It's the record notification. Bbc one is on 101 not 1 and would like to turn it off as the rec icon is enough

View attachment 26575

Thanks for the photo as I would have never got this as never seen it before!! Can't replicate this on my machine - so wondering if it is a skinpart you've added?? A few pages back I posted some picture of the skinparts selected - try this and see if it gets rid of it.
 
Hi,
the progress bar in ViX-EPG lies over the info text of the selected channel. See screen shot.

HbbTV indicator does not work on my Solo2.

ciao

Hi Trial, we are working on the HbbTV, hope to have an update soon.

Thanks for letting me know about the EPG as on my UK setup I only ever get 2 lines of text and not sure I want to just make it smaller. I will have a think, I planning to rework that screen anyway.
 
would it be possible to add the update icon flashing green red in the corner like on other skins. im sure this has already been requested but i cant find it???

Yes I was sure I did this :) Most likely I messed up and forgot to add to the feeds version - will be in next update.
 
Thanks for the photo as I would have never got this as never seen it before!! Can't replicate this on my machine - so wondering if it is a skinpart you've added?? A few pages back I posted some picture of the skinparts selected - try this and see if it gets rid of it.

Still the same :(
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top