Great skin!
I downloaded the Metrix Bouquet icons and installed them successfully via openstore. They dont show up in the bouquet lists?
Tried looking with filezilla, couldt find them.
Im on a Vu+duo with latest vix and metrix hd skin.
Any ideas how i can get them working? Have i missed something obvious?
Cheers Dennis
p.s. Hope this post is in the right spot![]()
I was wondering if someone could help me. I have downloaded this skin and it is working perfect only one we small issue that is annoying me. When I go to the main TV guide epg the information for the programme is not appearing at the top I have to hit epg again to view the info. This was working before but just has disappeared. Any help at all would be appreciated.
Many thanks
Stephen
Installed the skin, set it all up, looking great but the quick epg skin doesn't seem to work/load on my solo 2 box running .808. it is shown as installed and loaded under the mymetrix skin part settings but i still get the original vix theme quick epg come up.
any ideas?
Hi draz1k - is this the default quick epq, if not what is the name of skin part?