Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

You will be able to build an EPG with preview but the VTI one's currently available on the Openstore do not work.

csm7djs - that will work and is exactly how I started building this. If you get it how you like it, please submit to the store (mymetrix.de) and post a link here.

Cheers.
 
For some reason I seem to have lost my Graphical EPG on my VU+Ultimo. When I press the remote control EPG button, I now go to Single EPG format, yet I have 'Graphics' as view mode in 'GraphicalEPG settings'. The only changes have been Vix Apollo software updates from feed (currently at build 044).

Any help appreciated.
 

Attachments

  • 0.Graphical EPG working.webp
    0.Graphical EPG working.webp
    37.8 KB · Views: 44
  • 4.EPG remote button>NO Graphic EPG>Press blue.webp
    4.EPG remote button>NO Graphic EPG>Press blue.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 33
  • 3.EPG remote button>NO Graphic EPG.webp
    3.EPG remote button>NO Graphic EPG.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 2.Setup>System>EPG>GraphicalEPG settings - Setup2.webp
    2.Setup>System>EPG>GraphicalEPG settings - Setup2.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 1.Setup>System>EPG>GraphicalEPG settings - Setup1.webp
    1.Setup>System>EPG>GraphicalEPG settings - Setup1.webp
    32 KB · Views: 36
This is a great skin. are there any picons available that don't look pixellated with the larger picon space that anyone knows of?
 
Use Hotkey to assign G-EPG to the EPG-button.

Thanks for the tip but I think I found my problem.

Somehow during the updates, the 'Graphical EPG for Vix' in Plugins > MyMetrix > Skin part settings was disabled. I enabled it again and turned off 'Channel Preview Mode' in EPG setup and 'Saved My Skin' then rebooted. I now have Graphic EPG back again, yay!

As an aside, should any changes I make in MyMetrix be saved every time with 'Save My Skin'?
 
I thought that but they are pixellated.

How pixellated? The reason I ask is while Ocram's SHD picons are not pixellated at all, unfortunately the scaling used in box does cause some pixellation. This is not particularly visible from my sofa but can be seen up close. If your's is different you may have a different issue.

Alternatively I did explore the use of ZZPicons which are of a larger size and will work with Matrix (and there are some skin parts built specifically for them) however I couldn't find a 28.2e set so in the end I gave up my trial. These did look slightly less pixelated in the infobar.
 
I've also noticed that my EPG doesn't look like the EPG in the very first page...

There is no gaps betweens the shows as shown in Picture 6 on the first page. This might be because I haven't tried the EPG set to only show 60 minutes, but still - it would make the EPG much easier to read if there was gaps between the shows.
 
Shouldn't be timespan, I still have the gaps on there. However the black background including the line is more transparent by default that in the first page. You can change the colours in the mymetrix plugin screen and make the background less transparent. Hope that helps.
 
really sorry new here.... any help as i really like this skin and can,t get it to work. i have installed a modded ver.. but picons don,t work on that...
 
Last edited:
really sorry new here.... any help as i really like this skin and can,t get it to work. i have installed a modded ver.. but picons don,t work on that...

On the version in the feeds, this happen when the box runs out of memory. If you haven't already you can set up a swap file to add vertical memory which will stop this - the option is in the vix menu.
 
how do i do this, i press creat it say " no physical device that creats swap attached". i have 32gb usb attached aswell.
 
Then it is probably not in an Ext2/3/4 format, which is required for SWAP.
You can format the stick via 'storage devices' in the system menu. Make sure to format the correct device :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top