Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

The MetrixHD_MOD 1080 skin looks great on my VU+ Solo2 - Has anyone got it working with EMC? I have installed EMC Beta 3.7.4, but can not see the interface at all! I have tried playing around with he skin.xml settings but can only get a tiny shrinked version!
 
Hi Rahisha. I don't use EMC but will give it a try and see what I can do. I'm computer less for a week so may take a while, so if anyone else has successfully got it to work let me know and I"ll include the fix.

Cheers, Steve
 
Hi Rahisha. I don't use EMC but will give it a try and see what I can do. I'm computer less for a week so may take a while, so if anyone else has successfully got it to work let me know and I"ll include the fix.

Cheers, Steve

Thank you sir you are a gentleman! Your 1080 mod is great and looks truly amazing on a huge screen!
 
Why doesn't MyMetrix work anymore? I find that after installing the plugin and adjusting the settings it won't right to the .xml and then the Solo2 won't reboot since I updated to Hades10 & Hades11. I then have to reinstall from pen drive to boot & reinstall everything all over again...
 
Why doesn't MyMetrix work anymore? I find that after installing the plugin and adjusting the settings it won't right to the .xml and then the Solo2 won't reboot since I updated to Hades10 & Hades11. I then have to reinstall from pen drive to boot & reinstall everything all over again...

I too had the same problems with Hades. I don't think it works with Hades at all. I ended up intalling Apollo 24. Also, quite a few plugins like Opera and YouTube don't work on Hades.
 
Sorry guys but the myMetrix plugin hasn't been updated for a long time and so was bound to become uncompatible at some point.

If a new version is released I will do my best to incorporate it in the Vix version on the feeds.
 
In previous version it was showing customisation in plug-ins but there is no metrix custom menu in plug-ins area. Please help
 
The text looks cut and no openstore in plugins section for customisation. Channel list is is very smal text and text looks cut. Please someone help
 
Hi iZaza - there is no customisation on the 1080 version of the skin. You can install the older 720 version which has the customisation plugin and there is a setting in there to be 1080.

HOWEVER - as mentioned above it doesn't seem to work with the latest VIX Hades image and this is unlikely to change. Also many/most of the available customisations from the openstore are 720 which are incompatable.

Please upload a screenshot of the cut text and small channel list and I will do my best to fix.
 
Many thanks. It is not showing in screenshot. I don't know why. Can you try to figure out why. However I can try to take a photo if any help.
 
Hey,

First of all I'd like to thank you for your time in making this skin look amazing on 1080p screens.

I'd like to edit some colours, especially the progress bar on InfoBar. MyMetrix app doesn't work.

I understand that I need to edit skin.xml, but I'm having difficulties in finding the value responsible for this colour. In fact, I'm having trouble identifying all of them :P

Please guide me to the right direction :confused:

Also,
Code:
    <color name="metrixBackground2" value="#3c149baf"/>
Does the 3c stand for tranparency?

Is there a stylesheet I need to follow?

I'd appreciate any advise on this :cool:
 
Hi zYx.

Does the 3c stand for tranparency?

That's right it's about 35% transparent. Most of the colours are referenced at the front so editing those first few lines is the best way to adapt the colours as per the old MyMetrix app.

However the progress bar doesn't work this way for some reason. There is also a folder within the MetrixFHD skin folder called "colors' I believe the progress bar is made from the file '00ffffff.png' and so import this into your favourite photo editing app and change colour to your liking.

No stylesheet as such, but I'm happy to try and answer any other questions you have.
 
Thanks, and yes, changing colours in those first few lines didn't do much. In the end I changed the progress bar line to a different colour.

Also, changing font in
Code:
<font filename="/usr/share/enigma2/MetrixFHD/fonts/[B]setrixHD.ttf[/B]" name="SetrixHD" scale="100"/>
to
Code:
<font filename="/usr/share/enigma2/MetrixFHD/fonts/[B]EndurancePro-Condensed.ttf[/B]" name="SetrixHD" scale="100"/>

didn't work either, so this is something I need to investigate.

Did you try removing those lines with colours? :cool:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why but the skin/image seems picky about which font it uses. Back in the day the original font was pretty bad and had some issues. Someone else posted a working font on the openstore and I made it the default on this image. Up until that point my attempts had all failed to, so unfortunately I don't know what was changed in the .ttf or why other fonts seems to fail.
 
Hi - I've just flashed hades 18 (coming from apollo) - I downloaded the 720 metrix version but it's not showing in the user interface selection screen (even after reboot) - I can download the 1080 version and it shows - which is weird - has the 720 version been deprecated?
 
Hi Chumley, this is probably caused by needing to run the plugin first and save the configured skin and it will then appear. Having said that, my understanding is that the plugin no longer works with the most recent version of Hades.

As I didn't write the plugin and have no idea how to fix it, I'm afraid that the 720 should be considered deprecated.
 
Brilliant skin, I'm recommending it to everyone! :-)

Could someone point me at the name & location of the 'placeholder' image used when highlighting say a folder in the Video list please? Its the one which says "by iMaxxx - Metrix" on a grey background.

Cheers,

Steve
 
Hi Steve,

I'm not near my box but /usr/share/enigma2/MetrixFHD/Picon_default.png should be it. It will however change that image in any other places where there are no defaults. If you make any improvement let me know and if possible I'll add into the skin.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top