Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

MetrixHD_MOD (Now includes a full 1080 HD version too)

I know this is a very minor issue but when viewing recordings / media, the icons at the bottom right hand of the screen (HD etc.) are cut off for me, they are fine on normal live tv - is there a way of copying the settings from live tv to the media player screen?
 
Hi Chumley, there is and it's also a minor fix! I will try and sort this weekend, I would have done already but I need to reset up my new computer for this as my laptop was broken.
 
Forgot I don't have a windows setup now which I used to use............However it is done, uploaded and will be in the next update.
 
Has anyone tried this excellent skin with OpenVix 3.2 and is it OK? Frankly I'd rather stick with Hades and keep this great skin, than move forward with Vix and lose it. :-)

Thanks,

Steve
 
Thanks for the compliment!

I'm running 3.2 and all is fine with the FHD(1080) version of the skin (no plugin). So give it a try but as always make a full image backup before reflashing that way if anything doesn't work how you'd like it's one button push back to exactly where you are.
 
Thanks Steve - looking good on 3.2 now :-)

One small thing, I had previously followed your instructions in this thread for editing skin.xml to remove the weather box. This worked perfectly until upgrading to vix 3.2. So I thought I may need to edit skin.xml again following the flash, perhaps /usr/share/enigma2/MetrixFHD/skin.xml had been restored to the stock version.

This time though I can't find any sign of <!--WEATHER WIDGET in the .xml but the empty weather box still appears on-screen.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Steve
 
I'll take it out properly on Tue/Wed and upload it....... it irritates me too!
 
Background has been removed and uploaded to the feeds, expect to see it with the next VIX update.
 
Hi Kiwiz, I don't see why not in fact some of the original changes were based on a PLI version so should work
 
Has anyone tried this excellent skin with OpenVix 3.2 and is it OK? Frankly I'd rather stick with Hades and keep this great skin, than move forward with Vix and lose it. :-)

Thanks,

Steve

Under new Openvix3.2 the FHD Version is OK. But the HD Version i can install from /feed/skin without error, but under skinsettings Metrix-HD is not listed. Why?
Same problem with the skin Seven-HD. :confused:
 
It's because you need to go into the plugin and build the skin first - however I don't believe the plugin works under 3.2 which I can't fix. Apart from customisation(which I believe is broken) is there any other reason you prefer the HD version.
 
Hello sweeler,

i prefer the HD Version because my TV have only 720p. If i use FHD Version so text and any plugin sreens very small/difficult to read. :(
Why i can install FHD version only from /skins and don't need build the skin first to use FHD?
For HD Version i must install all tiles from /extensions, /skincomponents and /skins. are only now appears Metrix setup under Extensions and i can setup and build the skin.
The HD version has now but done anyway. How you say, MetrixHD is unusable with vix3.2. Plugin have very long boottime or bootcrashes and crash often. So i must search a alternative to Metrix. (NeoNovum?)

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Navigation.py", line 74, in dispatchEvent
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/PerServiceDisplay.py", line 17, in event
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Sources/CurrentService.py", line 26, in serviceEvent
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Element.py", line 86, in changed
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/CList.py", line 7, in __call__
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/ServiceInfo.py", line 263, in changed
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Element.py", line 86, in changed
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/CList.py", line 7, in __call__
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Element.py", line 86, in changed
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/CList.py", line 7, in __call__
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/ConditionalShowHide.py", line 41, in changed
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/ConditionalShowHide.py", line 34, in calcVisibility
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Element.py", line 15, in wrapper
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/ValueRange.py", line 12, in getBoolean
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Element.py", line 15, in wrapper
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Converter/ServiceInfo.py", line 233, in getValue
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 16: ''
<    64.883470> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method Navigation.dispatchEvent of <Navigation.Navigation instance at 0x6187a468>>,(15,)) failed)
 
NeoNovum is a good alternate. I understand about the small text, and think I have an answer.

I'm away on holiday for a week but when I'm back I will include a default skin.xml so that you don't have to build it first for people on 3.2. I can't fix the plugin as I didn't write it and don't know how to.

Hope that helps and you continue to enjoy the skin.
 
THX for your help.

But I think you can save yourself the effort.
I`m the last days run my Duo2 on Qpen.ATV image. This image has Metrix skin as standard, operation and boot is very smoth despite this skin, i missing nothing on this image and i have no trouble with streaming plugins or gui crashes. :thumbsup:
If i become no trouble in next weeks so I take my leave of well openVix.
 
hi - is there any way to get this outside of the feeds? They seem to be down for me at the moment...
 
Hi folks, I just flashed from usb my duo2 on 3.2 to build 032 (got annoyed with the update icon constantly flashing when there's nothing to update, even after software updates from feed!)

Anyways I restored from a backup but alas my MetrixHD skin settings weren't restored, yet the plugins were. What files/folders should I include in my Backup settings?
 
The text in some areas are far too small. It is not customisable. I have not noticed any benefits to the 720 version. Needs a lot of work and a long way to go yet to be able catch up.
 
Gpaitai- I don't run the 720 version anymore but the only two places that it could be would be either /usr/lib/enigma2/ and then either the plugins or components directories or /usr/share/enigma2/Metrix
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top