Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno] Mgcamd 1.31 ??

  • Thread starter Thread starter iQi
  • Start date Start date
I

iQi

Guest
Hello

I have mgcamd 1.35a that comes with Vix 2.3 image installed and working (not so smoothly though), and has been told that it would be better if I downgrade to 1.31 which is more stable and functional where I live (ME).

Is there a ViX 2.3 image with mgcamd 1.31 built-in, or can I install 1.31 on the existing image?
If yes, can someone please point me to where I can find a working mgcamd 1.31 installer, as I have searched but could not find one yet.

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top