Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Mgcamd Keeps losing channels and needing restart

  • Thread starter Thread starter storman
  • Start date Start date
S

storman

Guest
Hi I have been using the latest vix image on a VU+ solo and using mgcamd 138 but every 12 hours or so it losses the channels and needs a restart I have tried changing the mg_cfg think I've done it right and cant see anything else that could solve this problem
Any help would be great
Thanks ::confused:
 
I had a few issues myself and these settings work a charm....

M: { 01 }
C: { 01 }
A: { 01 }
U: { 01 } 0x12c0
T: { 00 }
G: { 01 }
N: { 07 } 5 30
K: { 07 }
Q: { 120 }
P: { 00 }
O: { 00 } root password
S: { 00 } 80
L: { 03 } 127.0.0.1 28007 /tmp/mgcamd.log
E: { 15 }
H: { 07 }
R: { 04 }
D: { 00 }
B: { 06 }
F: { 00 }


Hope this helps
 
happydays ill get these settings in in the morning been pulling my hair out with this:mad:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top