Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Mgcamd requires manual restart after standby

  • Thread starter Thread starter mubbashir_90
  • Start date Start date
I don't use that program but imagine the basics should be the same. In FileZilla I navigate to the file - /usr/softcams/right click on cam file. Select File permissions and enter 755 as numerical value. I think a GUI restart is the required when permission are changed. .


Tapatālker
 
How do you set permissions, i use flashfxp...

Not sure with flashfxp, I use fileilla like BubbleBalls & a rightclick of the fiie on the box gives the option to set perissions.
You could also use telnet:
Code:
chmod 755 /usr/softcams/oscam
 
In flashfxp, right click on the file in question then go to "attributes (CHMOD)", then set the permissions level there.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top