Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] MiniDLNA Slowing Down Box

avi68

Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2013
Messages
307
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi everyone,

I flashed my Vu Duo from Vix 3.2 019 to the latest 4.1 001. I flashed via image manager and restored my settings.

I then went ahead and added the extras like ushare, ntp, MiniDLNA etc. After rebooting the box I noticed it became very slow and a lot of swap space was used up. I then ran the top command in telnet and found that minidlnad was using most of the cpu which explains why it was sluggish. So I uninstalled minidlna and rebooted and everything worked fine again (no sluggishness). Tried and installed minidlna again and the problem appeared.

Now in the old build I had minidlna installed and had no problem so is there a problem with mini dlna and the duo? As today I updated both my vu zero and sf8 and they are both working flawlessly.

Could someone help me out please?

P.s. I have cacheflush installed as I suffer from the memory leak problem on the Duo.

Thanks in advance.
 
I'd try re-flashing without restoring anything.

Thanks for your reply mate :)

Ive flashed my image backup of vix 3.2 for now so when I get a chance I'll do a full reflash without restore. Funny how the vu zero and sf8 worked fine:D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top