Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Missing transponder

DE018

New member
Joined
Sep 22, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

I've just installed a Zgemma H7s to replace a Sky Q box. I've replaced the Q LNB with a twin output universal, setup the LNB on Openvix as universal for 28.2E, completed a scan and used ABM to create the EPG. All has worked fine so far except ..

.. The EPG shows BBC 1 West HD and BBC 2 but when I try and play these channels the signal is 0 db and they don't show on the TV. Other channels work fine and when I look at the transponder info all the channels listed on the transponder don't play. I can receive these channels for other regions, just not the one I want!

The universal LNB was brand new, ordered with the box and the cables are good with compression fittings so I don't think I've got a cable/LNB fault.

What would I need to do to get this transponder working?
 
Transponder 10788? Plays fine for me …and I am not in UK
 
Tweak dish/LNB. Using Signal finder, select the Transponder then tweak. Unless it is interference.

If you perform a scan for the whole satellite using Enigma2, how many channels do you get?
 
Yes, it's transponder 10788 that doesn't have any signal.

I can't remember exactly how many channels I get but it's hundreds on a scan. As the dish hasn't been moved and was working fine with SkyQ, I'll rotate the LNB slightly and see if that has any effect.
 
You need to be seeing 900+ on a scan of the whole satellite. If it's literally only one transponder affected, then more like localised interference. DECT phones can be an issue but usually only on transponders around 12600MHz. Could be a WiFi router or base station, maybe.
 
Last edited:
Yes, it's transponder 10788 that doesn't have any signal.

I can't remember exactly how many channels I get but it's hundreds on a scan. As the dish hasn't been moved and was working fine with SkyQ, I'll rotate the LNB slightly and see if that has any effect.
Did you have any luck?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top