Currently running Version 3.1:rc1 Movie Browser which is setup for Mount :/media/usb
1. Have internal HardDrive 80GB Mount:/media/hdd
2. USB 2GB (Picons) Mount:/media/sdc1
3. USB 1TB WD (Movies) Mount:/media/usb
I noticed that when I reboot the Solo2 same times the USB Mount Points change when looking under Mount Manager which causes Movie Brower not to work
EG:
1. USB 2GB (Picons) Mount::/media/usb
2. USB 1TB WD (Movies) Mount:/media/sdc1
When this happens if I FTP to the box the locations are correct E.G
1. Have internal HardDrive 80GB Mount:/media/hdd
2. USB 2GB (Picons) Mount:/media/sdc1
3. USB 1TB WD (Movies) Mount:/media/usb
but the Mount Manager shows different
1. Have internal HardDrive 80GB Mount:/media/hdd
2. USB 2GB (Picons) Mount:/media/sdc1
3. USB 1TB WD (Movies) Mount:/media/usb
I noticed that when I reboot the Solo2 same times the USB Mount Points change when looking under Mount Manager which causes Movie Brower not to work
EG:
1. USB 2GB (Picons) Mount::/media/usb
2. USB 1TB WD (Movies) Mount:/media/sdc1
When this happens if I FTP to the box the locations are correct E.G
1. Have internal HardDrive 80GB Mount:/media/hdd
2. USB 2GB (Picons) Mount:/media/sdc1
3. USB 1TB WD (Movies) Mount:/media/usb
but the Mount Manager shows different