Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Movie List Sorting

afc_rich

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2012
Messages
173
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I've noticed an issue with sorting within the movie list. For movies on the internal HDD the sort function works fine when pressing the blue button, however when connecting to a CIFS mount the sort button does nothing. I had this issue with build 600 as well. Any ideas?

VU DUO
Build 3.0 626
Night HD Skin
 
i can't test CIFS, but NFS works fine, none of out beta team has reported an issue.
 
SAMBA is installed on the duo and I am connecting to a windows server. This functionality did work previously and my configuration hasn't changed.
 
And on the server the box has write-rights?
That is required, as the settings are written to a small file in the folder.
 
Thanks for the update.

The user account only has read access and this has always been the case. Has the way in which sorting works changed? I only ask because if there is a file written to the folder, in theory the sorting should have never worked on previous VIX versions as I have never allowed write access.
 
The user account only has read access and this has always been the case. Has the way in which sorting works changed? I only ask because if there is a file written to the folder, in theory the sorting should have never worked on previous VIX versions as I have never allowed write access.
Nothing has been changed in this area lately, so I'm not sure how it could have worked fine earlier.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top