Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Zgemma H7] Movie Organiser in openvix?

Kev2016

New member
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
56
Hi
I wonder if someone could help, I have a lot of recorded Tv series and would like them automatically go into a folder, I know there was a download plug in called movie organiser that did this, but cannot find it under openvix image, I did check download plug ins and couldn't see it

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance
 
Movie Organiser plugin

Where did you find it please - have looked in the plugin section but not showing in any menu?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top