Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET5x00] mp4, mov files not playing

  • Thread starter Thread starter outtathisworld
  • Start date Start date
O

outtathisworld

Guest
Ok so made the jump and updated to hades latest version 012,
Everything went ok from a complete new flash install that was until I connected my external hard drive and tried to play .mp4 and .mov files all I get is a black screen with a sound I can only explain like its trying to connect (its like a clicking noise) then the tv loses connection and I get the "no signal" pop up on screen.
The files Im trying to play all played fine on apollo.
 
Hi,
try disableing AutoResolution and set framerate fixed to 50Hz.

ciao
 
Hi,
try disableing AutoResolution and set framerate fixed to 50Hz.

ciao

Ok just done a load of testing different file formats and so far so good.
Thank you Trial you help is much appreciated.
 
Just having a few problems with some .avi files and files on my shared pc drive (storage drive)
 
OK ran into a few problems but the realised I hadn't enabled my swap-file. Now that's done everything looks to be working OK
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top