rscosworth
New member
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2012
- Messages
- 49
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Guys,
I have been using these bouquets on my VU+ Duo and they have been great.
The all new vix bouquets are very different and I don't like that the HD channels are separated, I would prefer the SD channels to be hidden away at the back somewhere.
Anyone offer any alternatives? The last file I have was - Mr.Mister- Vix Team 28.2 east Sky UK Bouquets 08-12-12
Thanks
I have been using these bouquets on my VU+ Duo and they have been great.
The all new vix bouquets are very different and I don't like that the HD channels are separated, I would prefer the SD channels to be hidden away at the back somewhere.
Anyone offer any alternatives? The last file I have was - Mr.Mister- Vix Team 28.2 east Sky UK Bouquets 08-12-12
Thanks