Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 MUTANT Box info pls

gadjit

New member
Joined
Dec 18, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I was just wondering [why I didn't read the forum rules, rule 4]

... 4k Mut@nt box ? are there options

I am undecided on what 4k box to get next only want to spend about £200
The vu 4k is Oscam


Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Only Oscam and Ncam are supported on 4K boxes its worth the effort switching to these cams :thumbsup:
 
I agree with with @bassethound. [emoji1360] Oscam has been rock solid for me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top