Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

mutant hd51

  • Thread starter Thread starter steviesoitis
  • Start date Start date
Thanks, I would preorder but i have asked them when they are due in and they can't give me a positive answer.

Everyone will be waiting for the same delivery to be landed, once it hits Germany it'll be unpacked, checked and then re-packed for each distributor, the ones coming to the UK would likely be sent out at the same time, so ordering from WoS or anywhere else is likely to result in very similar delivery times unless they happen to be delivered to WoS at 4:55pm and somewhere else at 9am etc. At least that's how it works for me in my industry.
 
Think you've been mis-informed. Main distributor is European, but its certainly not from Germany. Germany distributors would be distributors like us. Our stock comes direct from Mutant-Digital supplier.

My bad, I knew Gigablue runs out of German and Xtrend distribute out of Germany for the EU side, for some reason I took it that Mut@nt did the same.
 
Hello Guys
I have a 4k TV and I am really interested on this receiver, I live in the USA and we need blind scan out here, does any body know if this receiver is capable to do blind scan.
Please let me know.
Tunder
 
Lots of rumours going around that this new box is capable of receiving 4:2:2 feeds, can someone that has one of the 1st batch to be released, confirm, or more likely deny these rumours please?

Thanks, Dave.
 
I have searched for this before and how many channels actually broadcast in 4:2:2? I can't find a list anywhere.
With the right tuner you can view these via the Nvidia Shield TV which is what i intended to do.
But it never got off the ground.
 
There are no 'channels' that broadcast using 4:2:2, only provider 'feeds'. You can find these from satelliweb for example at the time they broadcast. Pot luck if you time it right though lol, but there will be some tonight (CL football) and on weekends(various sports). of course most of them encrypt in biss too, which can be overcome too :D
 
Hello Guys
I have a 4k TV and I am really interested on this receiver, I live in the USA and we need blind scan out here, does any body know if this receiver is capable to do blind scan.
Please let me know.
Tunder
Appears to be No, even with the plugin Tuner( Eardatek, thankfully not from Samsung :) )
 
Hello Guys
I really appreciate that OpenViX team is going to make an image for mutant hd 51. Does anybody know if the new Open Vix image will support OpenATV multiboot feature? I have ATV 5.3 in partition 1 and partition 2 (different configuration), in partition 3 HDFreaks image and for partition 4 I would like to
use Open ViX image.
Thank you in advance.
 
Hello Guys
I really appreciate that OpenViX team is going to make an image for mutant hd 51. Does anybody know if the new Open Vix image will support OpenATV multiboot feature? I have ATV 5.3 in partition 1 and partition 2 (different configuration), in partition 3 HDFreaks image and for partition 4 I would like to
use Open ViX image.
Thank you in advance.
provided you have ftp'ed the ViX image to hdd/images or on a usb, there is no reason that you cannot use ATV to flash the ViX image and then restart as usual with that ViX image.
Multiboot is a really nice facilty (I use it all the time on my ET8500) and the ATV multiboot implementation for the HD51 is good ......... I have reworked their code (thank you ATV) to my HD51 ViX image, but don't expect it to be standard on ViX :)
I hate using the software update facility and usb flashing an image, so this means I can couch flash and test without screwing up a working image :)
 
Last edited:
Where do you get the vix image from twol? Or do only certain people get it for testing?
 
provided you have ftp'ed the ViX image to hdd/images or on a usb, there is no reason that you cannot use ATV to flash the ViX image and then restart as usual with that ViX image.
Multiboot is a really nice facilty (I use it all the time on my ET8500) and the ATV multiboot implementation for the HD51 is good ......... I have reworked their code (thank you ATV) to my HD51 ViX image, but don't expect it to be standard on ViX :)
I hate using the software update facility and usb flashing an image, so this means I can couch flash and test without screwing up a working image :)

Thanks for fast reply. I'm not any linux-guru and my english is not goog enough to understand everything you wrote. But as I know for example OpenPLi is not possible to use with ATV multiboot because it takes whole 4GB flash for image as a one partition. ATV image divides 4GB flash into four partitions each 1GB and each can be used for image flashing. So my concern regarding OpenViX image was that it could handle 4GB flash similar way as OpenPLi. I don't want use multiboot with USB flash etc..

multiboot.webp
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top