So how easy will it be to update this driver then please as this box is for a friend that I got for him I don't really want to send it back to be honest
Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Hbbtv and web browser not working;I think we'll wait a bit
Very few new boxes get released with everything working correctly these days that's the big down side of buying new hardware im afraid but then they should not be selling unfinished box and telling buyers things will be fixed with driver updates in the future is not the best way to run a business and is bad for buyers and sellers
So how easy will it be to update this driver then please as this box is for a friend that I got for him I don't really want to send it back to be honest
Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Very few new boxes get released with everything working correctly these days that's the big down side of buying new hardware im afraid but then they should not be selling unfinished box and telling buyers things will be fixed with driver updates in the future is not the best way to run a business and is bad for buyers and sellers
Afraid with any hardware there is no guarantee that there will not be issues, even with very good thorough testing and quality control ...... be grateful many are fixable with new drivers or firmware![]()
The real problem is when its a chip design issue or production issue like with HDD's ... and that can ( and has) happened
However, I do agree that this year, one outfit did ship a product that was obviously not ready for normal customers![]()

We have been testing drivers to fix your issue, all good. Should be released soon.
So I guess your "expensive" Samsung 4K is upconverting the 1080i. When you have a 4K receiver (HD51) why don,t you try output at 2160?
I output to a 4K monitor and both 1080 and 2160 from the hd51 is really really good.... even SD is better than my other receivers.
So I would first choose a picture setting on the Samsung that turns off all the Samsung tweaks and try again.
What is the Samsung model?
You can't.I'm struggling to find any setting on TV to turn up scaling off tbh.
That's indeed the case when ooutput resolution changes.Tried the autoresolution and that produced a 2 or 3 second pause when flicking through channels....
Why not multi? You never have any 25/30/60Hz video contents?.....so i turned it back to 1080i and 50hz.
That's a strange one. Normally ALL so-called "picture quality 'enhancers' " should be turned off.The judder was set to zero as I'd never had a problem before this box. I've put it on 4 and the motion problems have gone.