Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] MUTE icon timeout - nice feature

Piranha

Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2014
Messages
161
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
72
Location
West Midlands
Just noticed that the MUTE icon now disappears after about 4 seconds in 4.2.16 - could have been implemented earlier as I jumped from 4.2.11 to 16 yesterday.

Habitually using VixBlueHD skin, I have often found that the large blue Mute icon was covering precisely the bit of the GUI screen that I wanted to navigate to/read, so many thanks for implementing this feature!

BTW - is this feature now in the image, or is it skin-dependent?
 
Thanks Sicilian! I used to mess around changing the position of the MUTE icon in each build!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top