TM has just changed my Nano 2 Super from 4D OpenPli4 to a Vix image (Apollo build 165).
With the 4D config I was able to see the box as a shared device on my Mac's Airport LAN and could view/transfer files directly which was a joy.
The new Vix imaged box is working well on the network and files can be accessed with ftp, but the box is now invisible as a shared device.
I really would prefer to access the Nano directly on the network rather than via ftp. Can anyone tell me how I can achieve this again, please?
With the 4D config I was able to see the box as a shared device on my Mac's Airport LAN and could view/transfer files directly which was a joy.
The new Vix imaged box is working well on the network and files can be accessed with ftp, but the box is now invisible as a shared device.
I really would prefer to access the Nano directly on the network rather than via ftp. Can anyone tell me how I can achieve this again, please?
