Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Narrator voice on Virgin channels

  • Thread starter Thread starter mr e
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got sound back on some channels other are Dark like Nick HD and Sky Comedy HD
 
well ran script , but now have black screen on hd channels but do have ac3 showing on the channels but cant see as black ,sd are fine
 
As i say your abm probably just needs updated via telnet or via plugin server as i explained in post 88

ABM is bang up to date i did uninstall it and re install also just in case
 
Update config file and ran script all HD channels are black on openvix vu+duo2 any help?
 
Just updated to latest ABM and now these channels are working for me, yesterday update the channel were all black screens. some progress

BBC 1 HD
ITV HD
Universal HD
TLC HD
ITV2 HD
ITV3 HD
ITV4 HD
ITVBe HD
Comedy Central HD
W HD
Sky Arts HD
 
Just updated to latest ABM and now these channels are working for me, yesterday update the channel were all black screens. some progress

BBC 1 HD
ITV HD
Universal HD
TLC HD
ITV2 HD
ITV3 HD
ITV4 HD
ITVBe HD
Comedy Central HD
W HD
Sky Arts HD

maybe it would help if ok also specify netid?
 
All went dark for me, the same happened when I edited the pid values, just reverted to previous backup. Net Id is 40969
 
Last edited:
[STRIKE]Yea sure it's 41051, do need any other info?[/STRIKE]
 
Last edited:
Same for me. Net ID 41052

And where have all my posts i made gone
I don't mind was just wondering ;) as i'm back to one, This one
 
Last edited:
I can check as well when I get back tonight as I did spot most of the HD channels only had NAR in their audio streams,.

which post on this thread describes the script you are running, all I have spotted so far is to update ABM.
 
Are we best having a separate thread for ABM Update config files where users can provide any needed debug logs etc?
 
where to put script, do I make a folder scripts and do I ftp the zip file or unzip
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top