Ok noticed something odd when pressing audio and choosing ac3 it takes the options off and displays just mpeg same for all other channels. Then I have to run ABM scan again.
Thats happening using the script or ABM.
Ok noticed something odd when pressing audio and choosing ac3 it takes the options off and displays just mpeg same for all other channels. Then I have to run ABM scan again.
Thats happening using the script or ABM.
Guys please be careful what you post here, if not sure please read forum rules again!!
This thread need to be cleaned up or locked down, few comments here have violated forum rules.
Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Easily done - especially if use Tapatalk!I woke up this morning realising i'd mentioned stuff on this thread that was meant for another forum.
I never knowingly meant to post it on here... apologies to admin,mods and fellow members.
I'm old and now stupid...

Have same issue on mine Vu 2.I'm not sure if this is a related issue but I suspect it might be. I've also been having the issue with Audio Description and have fixed it by deleting and re-scanning ABM as suggested elsewhere in this forum.
During this I've noticed that I no longer have Dolby Digital. There are no settings listed anywhere in the menus for Dolby or Digital Downmix. I get no sound on Dolby Channels unless I select AC3 Downmix (Which gives me stereo).
Is this related? And ideas on how to get my surround sound back? I have tried reflashing from USB and then restoring my backed up settings, no change.
I woke up this morning realising i'd mentioned stuff on this thread that was meant for another forum.
I never knowingly meant to post it on here... apologies to admin,mods and fellow members.
I'm old and now stupid...
just a quick question guys.
I have another 2 solo2 boxes (vix image) to do an image install on to get the audio sorted and quite frankly I can't be arsed at the moment.
my question is if I upload the channel list from an already sorted solo2 would this then sort the NAR issues on these older image boxes?
cheers again
The Solo2 is a satellite (dish) receiver, not a cable receiver, unless you have a cable usb tuner?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yes mate both have cable tuners
What version of ViX are you on now? To check on the Solo 2’s press Menu > Info > About. If you are on 4.2.xxx you can simply do a backup of the settings in Backup Manager, then you can use Image Manager to download & install 5.0.032. Would be a 10 min job max to restore settings & plugins from 4.2 if that is what you were on.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk