Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Network invokes restart of Vix

LbCwby

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2014
Messages
116
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Location
Ireland, Dromiskin
Hi,
just flashed 007, then connected LAN to download plugins at the Restore, but that did not work.
Then when going to Network - Adaptor settings, VIX stops and restarts.
I tried again, same issue.
Then did a hard reset (rocker switch) and still the same error.

Reflashed back to 003 and no poblems there.
I will wait for a later version then 007.
 
I have the exact same problem and therefore unable to connect to my wireless router. Upon selecting the ap from the scan list it crashes and restarts.
 
The cause has been identified and the fix will be in the next image. As per text on top of release thread, restore works.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top