Willo3092
ViX Beta Tester
I've got a Synology DS916+ but can't seem to see any setting to add IP addresses.
In DSM Control panel, shared folder. Click on the folder to share and edit, then NFS permissions, where you can specify the IP addresses to use the shared folder.
Still can't get it working. I will experiment later on.
After enabling NFS and sorting out the permissions on my shared folders on my NAS, the network folders appear to mount correctly but only open an empty directory.
CIFS works but takes up to a minute to open a directory.
EDIT: CIFS works but takes up to a minute to open a directory.
This is probably me, tried it on another receiver and it works as expected. I'll reflash the main box and try again.
EDIT: CIFS works but takes up to a minute to open a directory.
This is probably me, tried it on another receiver and it works as expected. I'll reflash the main box and try again.
