Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

New Bookmark locations, VIX 2

judge

ViX Beta Tester
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
14,099
Reaction score
43
Points
0
Hi all,
I'm setting up a few auto timers & want to save each series into it's own folder.
I have created the folders in /hdd/movie/series_name
When I 'use a custom location' in the Auto Timer Edit screen & then go to 'Custom Location' & click OK, I get the Choose target folder screen.

On this screen, I can see my folders but can't select them.
I can only select from Bookmarks & the only Bookmark I have is /hdd/movie/

How & where do I add Bookmarks to this screen?
Thanks.
 
On that screen press menu then switch to filelist highlight your program folder name and press green :)
 
Perfect, works a charm, thank you.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top