
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqesz7v7u1A
Andy, you have convinced me that Vu+ can make remotes that work, pity about their other products!The Vu+ universal remote is by far the best remote available. See here >> http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk...o-Uno-Ultimo-Genuine-Universal-Remote-Control
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Andy, you have convinced me that Vu+ can make remotes that work, pity about their other products!![]()
I absolutely disagree; Logitech harmony all the way.The Vu+ universal remote is by far the best remote available.
I absolutely disagree; Logitech harmony all the way.
You can't even compare any device-RC with an activity based RC.
Have to agree with this. I can't abide the remote that came with my Solo4K. It's just too spongy for my liking.
I use a Harmony Ultimate, but they make sense really only if you have an amp with multiple inputs. I have Solo4k, Shield TV, Xbox One so makes all that nice and easy![]()
I would never do that; keep the box complete.Are you selling the Vu+ remote then? [emoji6]
Not sure about the Harmony 350, but in all Harmonies 600 & up this is no problem at all.
You forgot to mention that the original RC doesn't have backlit buttons, like all Harmonies have.
Edit: there is no need to program long-power in the Harmony at all; that programming is done in the box (e.g. via 'button setup'). Just hold the power button for some time to send a long-button command.
Are you selling the Vu+ remote then? [emoji6]
If that's the case he could use 'button setup' on the STB to let the (short)-power button do what he wants to achieve.i think he means the all off button.
If that's the case he could use 'button setup' on the STB to let the (short)-power button do what he wants to achieve.