Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] New Solo2 setup with Open Vix - how to connect NAS properly?

  • Thread starter Thread starter azmachine
  • Start date Start date
A

azmachine

Guest
Hi,

I've just setup my solo2 on Open Vix 3.0.808. However, I can't seem to figure out how to connect my NAS properly. I want to ideally be able to record straight to the NAS (through a gigabit ethernet connection) and to playback my movies from the NAS on the box.

I've tried to add the NAS through the mount manager, but not sure if I've done it correctly. I can only see the NAS (not all folders though) if I use Movie Browser and even then I have to go through about 5 folders to get to the contents of the NAS (by exploring the internal flash/mnt folder) and even then, it only lists half of my videos (standard MKVs).

When I try and use the DNLA/UPNP browser plugin my box keeps crashing?!

If anyone knows what I am doing wrong I'd appreciate some advice!
 
NOUKOUNNICKYSAIKEONukedsaika0423221362014openVix3.0808048949

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Tapatalk
 
#45190489452523311403211activate

Sent from my Huawei Y301A1 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top