Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

New to VIX - but have some problems

psionguy

Member
Joined
May 26, 2010
Messages
319
Reaction score
0
Points
16
I have read some good things about the VIX firmware so thought I would give it a try. Things I have noticed, which would appreciate some help on.

1) When I tried to use the Media player got a green screen and had to reboot, still not working.
2) No CCcam addon available, so unable to check server status.
3) Satangel updater is shown as available but fails to install when selected.

Am I doing something wrong or are these known bugs?
 
I have read some good things about the VIX firmware so thought I would give it a try. Things I have noticed, which would appreciate some help on.

1) When I tried to use the Media player got a green screen and had to reboot, still not working.
2) No CCcam addon available, so unable to check server status.
3) Satangel updater is shown as available but fails to install when selected.


Am I doing something wrong or are these known bugs?
OK with a bit of playing around I have fixed the media player problem, and also found the CCcam addon (not where I expected it to be) but all working OK. The only other issue to resolve is getting the Satangel updater working, anyone managed this?
 
I have read some good things about the VIX firmware so thought I would give it a try. Things I have noticed, which would appreciate some help on.

1) When I tried to use the Media player got a green screen and had to reboot, still not working.
do a software uppdate for the fix.

2) No CCcam addon available, so unable to check server status.
look in Setup --> Softcam / CI, there you will find CCcam info, press the blue button it is in there to.
3) Satangel updater is shown as available but fails to install when selected.

Am I doing something wrong or are these known bugs?

satangels was removed as it breaks our image policy regarding keys files / configs
 
Thanks for the info and fully understand. Is there a method to install tar.gz addons in this image?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top