Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] New version?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjorntj
  • Start date Start date
B

bjorntj

Guest
Just wondering.. I tried to update my box today but I was told version 5.2 would not get any more updates and that I had to download a new full image and then reinstall.
But now I have had a look around but as far as I can see, there is no newer version than 5.2.045, am I blind or?


Regards,

BTJ
 
..... blind No .... alert Yes ...... its coming but needs some final checkout... quite a few changes under the skin in last 10 days, so please be patient.
 
Thanks twol, I went through the same loop today thinking something is amiss because I couldn't find a new image to download. Waiting in anticipation. :-)
 
Ok, that explains it... Didn't think that message would be posted before a new image was ready but now I know.. :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top