Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] New VIX Image Vu+ Duo Version 2.4 15/05/2012 - DISCUSSION ONLY -

Sorry I should have included more info. Anyway the box is in standby, debug logs are activated and set to HDD (no logs in HDD), don’t know what is PTS and extremely rarely I stream to my computer.
 
Sorry I should have included more info. Anyway the box is in standby, debug logs are activated and set to HDD (no logs in HDD), don’t know what is PTS and extremely rarely I stream to my computer.

It's the debug logs so.
If you want then enabled, save them to flash or USB stick.
 
I cannot online update anymore .. everytime I try it seems to work .. but when the box have restartet the updates still is there ?

- Jørn / Denmark
 
I cannot online update anymore .. everytime I try it seems to work .. but when the box have restartet the updates still is there ?

- Jørn / Denmark

what version of the image are you currently running ? check by going to menu> information> about ( i think thats the path but i'm at work so no way to check ).
 
any suggestion for the Network browser issue that is affecting me and described here
 
An other issue I'm affected:
Installed OpenVPN from Network.
Uploaded my own .cfg to /etc/openvpn
uploaded my own .key to /etc/openvpn/key

both files have 644 permissions
went in OpenVpn menu pressed green to start but the service is not starting.
 
another issue:
trying installing Avermedia A867.
once gone in feed choosed the af8035
installation started and ended with this error: (sorry had not activated log....)
fatal: module af8035 not found
 
ok, finally confirmed with huevos help that cams do not work on a consistent basis on this new platform. have reverted and am very happy with my old version of vix. assume this is a kernel issue rather than a vix issue which is why i am very happy to revert to 2011 platform
 
Last edited:
ok, finally confirmed with huevos help that cams do not work on a consistent basis on this new platform. have reverted and am very happy with my old version of vix. assume this is a kernel issue rather than a vix issue which is why i am very happy to revert to 2011 platform

Which cams exactly ?.
 
both cccam and oscam. not a continual issue, just glitching maybe once within 48 hours. old system no glitches
 
yes I was wondering about this, I did have a problem with CCcam, but it turnt out to be the auto start option, once turnt off..meaning after a full shutdown, CCcam has to started via the vix panel
 
both cccam and oscam. not a continual issue, just glitching maybe once within 48 hours. old system no glitches

I cant speak for Oscam as i dont use it but i do use CCcam and can honestly say that mine never glitches what so ever. (CCcam 2.2.1)
 
very dedicated vix fan but have gone back to old version. i know for a fact that there is a cam issue as it is in front of my eyes with a local card. basil is what you suggest the solution so i can revert to the current version of vix
 
very dedicated vix fan but have gone back to old version. i know for a fact that there is a cam issue as it is in front of my eyes with a local card. basil is what you suggest the solution so i can revert to the current version of vix

I am not saying you dont experience any problems with various cams and your setup, but i am saying that i categorically do not and never have had issues with CCcam and the 2.4 ViX image.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top