R
raedkuwait
Guest
hi guys great image so far, but i think for some reason the HD picture is not as sharp as before ?!
hi guys great image so far, but i think for some reason the HD picture is not as sharp as before ?!
hi guys great image so far, but i think for some reason the HD picture is not as sharp as before ?!
some channels dont clear, using mgcamd 1.35 and 1.38, need to keep restarting cams...picture appears..the n after a bit if i go back to some movie channels etc....they dont clear...need to do that again..
Noticed in EPG I have picons displayed as well as the channel name next to it. I cant seem to have just picons displayed and also dont see where the change the picon width.
while in the epg press menu to bring up a settings menu.
Magic-SD is still available.
Adjusting fontsize is (still) limited to several items in several screens.
I think so (quite some time ago), but please report any errors you encounter.Rob,
did you fix he errors I reported about the Magic skin here?
I think so (quite some time ago), but please report any errors you encounter.
Ok thx for that. You did not ad vice about this further fix.
Anyhow I'm encountering this issue: while browsing for network Shares via Network browser I do find all the devices.
BUT if I choose my Mac ( NFS share) It does not collapse to show available Shares
No, they are 'in an unstable state'. If you still want to use them, you should accept unstable updates (Menu --> System --> Online updates).I've just installed the new VIX image, but I can't seem to download any software updates or download plugins. It says: "Sorry, feeds seem to be in an unstable state."
Is the online feeds down?